Tuesday, July 05, 2016

New in: marble table

I have been wanting to upgrade our apartment for a while now. After starting school to get my degree as an interior designer it has opened my eyes for so many different styles and opportunities! Even though I want our home to be cozy and welcoming, I also want it to be modern and chic.

I've been looking at this table for a couple of months now, but I never wanted to spend money on it. If you're a student yourself, you totally understand what I mean. It doesn't always feel right to buy decor and interior items when you could rather spend the money on food, books or anything else school related. Last month I finally convinced myself that I definitely needed the table, and the rest is history. Doesn't it look so good though? Yep, that's what I thought. I love it! The table is from Søstrene Grene for those of you who are interested.


No comments:

Post a Comment