Sunday, May 29, 2016

Art piece progress

I bought this art canvas over a year ago cause I wanted to try to paint my own art to hang above the couch in our old apartment. I wasn't really happy with the first painting I did so I added some gold to it. Back then it was ok, but earlier this year I redid the whole thing into a blue ang green thing. Not really sure what to call it. My 6 year old niece told me it looked like an island seen from above with a shark in the water. I guess that's one way to look at it. 

Then we had to move and I just put it all away for a couple of months. Last week I finally found time to sit back down and redo the whole thing once again. And for the first time I am actually 100 % happy with the outcome.

I wanted to show you the four different paintings with pictures just so you could see what I am talking about. I am absolutely no artist but I have fun doing these kind of things. I feel more at peace and happy with myself.


The very first! Just blue doodles..


then I added some gold. Kinda looks like lightning..


Total change! Not really sure what this was supposed to be.


After we moved we had to hang it next to our dining table and chairs. Can you
spot the whale my niece was talking about?


Last but not least, my last project. I am superhappy with this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment